Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun



This next video appears, from the state of Olivia's hair, to be just after nap.  I'd say I have no idea why Taze is still in his pjs, but that would be untrue.  Some days it just happens.  I get the feeling Emma and Taze are secretly plotting an escape.  Where could they go that could possibly be more fun than this Crazytown?


Three little pumpkins.  I gave them each their own to decorate and they had fun with it.  As you will see from the pictures, Livvy likes to keep things pure and simple.  She decorated all right, but it wasn't complete until it was undecorated.

Getting Started

Good Sharers

Livvy is getting into it

...but not in the mood for photos!

Working Hard

Little Cutie

Proud of his hard work

Finished Products.  Guess which one is Olivia's!

Here are a couple of pics from our walk.  Walks are less frequent now which stinks!  Oh, and the house where they dance on the sewer cap?  Yeah, they have a pit bull now.  We don't linger anymore.





And last we have some pictures of the little ones drawing with markers.


Working intently




I don't like it on my hands.


Watching what appears to be a scary movie.  Hyenas probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment