Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas With the Babes

  Yes, I know Christmas is over, and I intended to post these videos much sooner but my kids and I have been busy every day of winter break!  I haven't seen the babies in two weeks (with the exception of Taze because we went to his house one evening for game night) and I am definitely missing them.  Here are some pictures from the last day before break.  We had gingerbread cookies for breakfast, opened presents, and had Spaghettios and cupcakes for lunch.  Spaghettios.  It'll be a while before I do that again!

When she saw this on my camera she said "Oyaya pretty!"


Livvy having tea

Taze and Company having tea

Opening presents


Now it was on to lunch.  The girls were giving Taze a hard time for no particular reason and you can tell in this video he has had enough.  His mood was not good.  I keep watching it over and over because his little face is so pitiful, and he knows how to get me to feel sorry for him, and Emma is just ornery as heck, just baiting him.  Livvy gets in on it once by flinging food, which I quickly put a stop to.  Other than that, count on her to laugh when the accusations of farting begin.  Who DOES this at age 2??

                                              




Taze trying to avoid messy hands

Didn't work

Livvy trying to lick herself clean

Emma:  What mess?

There's only one way to clean this kind of mess.

Sink baths!






Now, how should we dry off?  Yeah, how about we pull the cushions off Cari's couch and jump on them??

 


I was not going to post this last video, but on second thought I decided to.  I just want everybody to see how quickly these little darlings can turn into little demons.  They do get on eachothers nerves, that's for sure, but in their defense they were high on sugar and it was naptime.  Enjoy, I do.



 So that's all for now.  I'm sure they'll be all wound up next week.  Something video worthy is bound to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment