This first video illustrates the lesson we've been working on this week: sharing and taking turns. I am pleasantly surprised at how easy the kids are picking it up! We're half way through the week and the worst I've seen is a dramatic sigh (Taze), a scrunched up nose and brow (Livvy) and a resigned look of defeat (Emma Bee). That's it! No tears, tantrums or injuries.
Yes, Livvy did get her turn. I have no doubt she will learn to speak up loud and clear when she wants what's coming to her. She's a feisty little thing.
Eventually we headed outside for some fun. We rolled out the hose even though a few months ago neither Taze nor Emma loved getting sprayed. What a difference the summer made! All three kids jumped right in and had a great time.
After a while of fun in the sun, and since I neglected to sunscreen any of them, I decided it was time for snacks in the shade.
The kids had a great morning and everyone was in a great mood...as demonstrated by Taze.

Looks like a fun day! Taze is such a ladies man!
ReplyDeleteCari, this is just the best thing ever!
ReplyDelete